Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time Bank Fair!

Happy Groundhog Day everyone!!! Whose up for six more weeks of winter?


Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, shame on me... But I have news! We want to hold a Time Bank Offers Fair in March!!! This would be an opportunity for people to showcase the kinds of things they have to offer through the time bank. Musicians can play, cooks can provide the refreshments, people who make things can have booths displaying their handiwork (look for my hats and scarves!), and craftsmen/women can have pictures of their work or examples of things they have done and would be willing to do. And as we all come together than check out each others' offers, we can get acquainted with one another and start to build the community we're looking for.

So if you'd be interested in having a booth, cooking, or just attending, let us know! I'll release more details as they come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment